Bank consultant with strong IT and financial background. Professional experience with SAP ABAP as IT Consultant, strong project experience in a banking environment. Extensive experience from private projects in C# and Java. Very good team skills, persuasiveness and determination. High motivation for efficiency. Intercultural Experience with 2 years living in East Asia. Self-learning expert (languages, programming, music etc.).
Supporting the integration of a new core banking system in an international system landscape.
Creating a complex VBA tool for successfully monitoring and error reporting on financial statement data interfaces.
Introduction of Loan IQ for non-retail-loans, regional state bank
– Analysis and preparation of necessary efforts needed for connection of Loan IQ to SAP Bank Analyzer
– GAP-analysis for loans and avals
Introduction of Avaloq for foreign branches, regional state bank
– Recording and documenting requirements for linked systems
– Itemisation of requirements for the presentation of loan products in Avaloq in consideration of implementation,
migration und testing
– Software architecture for supply chain
Intensive training in SAP BW, BEx, and ABAP development.
Developing, conceptualising and implementing changes to the Siemens global SAP booking logic.
Successfully leading two colleagues in a project of implementing a large-scale error reporting system providing both IT and Management with an useful tool to trace any price or product determination errors.
Customer support and acquisition,
increasing the market presence in P.R. China
Information organisation and dispatching
Maintaining databases and Wikis
Small coding tasks
MSc in International Business / Finance — A (US) A- (UK) — 2014–2015
Financial Product Development
Financial Research Methods
Corporate Governance and Restructuring
Corporate and Venture Finance
Chinese Language Advanced Course — 2011–2012
Fluency in Mandarin Chinese – HSK Level 5
BA in Asian Studies and Management — A (US) A- (UK) — 2009–2013
Cost Accounting And Finance
Culture & Communication in International Business
Extra-curricular activities: Engagement in Amnesty International, Malteser’s Emergency Services and a political party
• GMAT – 690
• ISTQB® Certified Software Tester – Foundation Level
• Soon: CFA Level 1
• English: Expert, C2 (Common European Framework)
• Mandarin Chinese: Expert, B2
• SAP ABAP + SAP BW development: Advanced
• VBA for Excel, Access: Intermediate
• C#, Java: Intermediate
• Experience with web-development in JS and PHP